Full payment is due at time of booking. A CaP’s Crossing, LLC representative will call you within 48 hours to finalize your reservation and payment.
Riley’s Resort – previously known as Captain’s Cabin
- Maximum Capacity – 12 people
- Winter Rates, October 1 – March 31, $300/night
- Summer Rates April 1 – September 30
- Weekdays – $475/night
- Weekends – $575/night
- $150 cleaning fee (optional) to include towels and sheets for 12
- Comforter and pillows are provided
- 2 night minimum stay
- Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, all require a 3 night minimum stay
- Full river access
- Tube rentals on site
- 2 Bedrooms W/ 2 Queen Beds in each, one including a trundle bed
- 1 Queen size sleeper sofa bed
- Full kitchen, bath & shower.
- Full Size Refrigerator
- 4 stove burner
- Coffee pot
- Full sink
- 1 Ceiling Fan
- Large Covered Deck Overlooking the River
- BBQ Grill & Fire pit
- Approximately 150 ft to the river
- GUESTS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN SHEETS AND TOWELS.
- Both can be provided for an additional $150 cleaning fee.
- Add a 6% hotel tax and 3% WORD tax to all cabin stays.
- A 4% service fee will be assessed for all credit card purchases.
- Full payment due at time of booking for all reservations, cabin, tent & RV site rentals.
- Pets, including emotional support animals, are not permitted for cabin rentals
- Day guests are allowed (10AM-7PM), but must register at the front office upon arrival. Guests are charged $20 to park and $5 per person.
- All reservations have a $50.00 fee to cancel prior to 14 days of stay.
- No refunds given if a reservation is canceled 14 days, or less, prior to arrival date.
- Credit cards and cash accepted.
- Reservations are not contingent upon the availability or conditions of the water recreation activities.