Cabin Rental Information
Service Dogs registered with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are welcome.
Emotional support animals (ESA) are NOT allowed with or without paperwork. We apologize for any inconvenience,however due to people forging documentation to bring their pets camping we must implement this rule. ESA’s are protected by the Fair Housing Act (FHA) and Air Carrier Access Act, and these do not apply to CaP’s Crossing.
Hotels and Motels are not considered dwellings under the FHA but are considered places of public accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- CASH ONLY!!! There is an ATM on site for your convenience.
- $25 per person, your tube or ours, with or without bottoms
- $25 per cooler tube
- Tubing Rental Agreement for your review
- Cost includes all taxes and shuttle
- 2-6 hours river trips available
- All guests must sign the tubing agreement
- All equipment is due back by 6:30PM